Strategy and Vision
Global’s vision is to use its extensive technical and commercial expertise to become a highly profitable exploration and production company focused on Africa and the Mediterranean, and potentially other frontier basins worldwide.
The Company’s strategy is to maximise its gearing to exploration success in order to enhance shareholder value. This will be achieved through the acquisition of early licence positions in frontier exploration areas in Africa either directly through licensing rounds, joint venture arrangements or acquisition.
Whilst the geographic focus is Africa and the Mediterranean, the Company will also consider other frontier areas that it considers to be highly prospective.
Summary of Business Model:
The Company has committed to:
- Explore early stage exploration projects in frontier basins with the aim of identifying new hydrocarbon provinces
- Maintain a geographical focus on Africa and the Mediterranean whilst remaining open to opportunities elsewhere
- Hold a diversified portfolio of projects (a mixture of operatorships and partnerships) in order to minimise risk whilst maximising value to shareholders
- Undertake cost-effective and focused exploration by maximising data quality through the acquisition of the latest seismic and processing techniques
- Actively seek new acquisition opportunities to broaden the portfolio, increasing value and spreading risk
- Conduct operations in a safe and environmentally responsible manner to the highest industry standards
- Respect the indigenous culture and offer employment opportunities to those who live near the project areas.
|Date||Report Title||PDF Link|
Placing and Subscription to raise £1.40 million
Extension of Petroleum Exploration Licence 0094 in Namibia
New Prospective Resources estimate for Petroleum Exploration Licence 94 in Namibia
Corporate Presentation - July 2020